Please note: This trip is now postponed to a suitable and later date. Please register your interest if you are interested in going at a future date and we will keep you in touch.
- See and experience the early days & new beginnings of a mission presence in a local community.
- More deeply understand the joys & challenges of outreach in a Muslim context.
- See the development of new projects, including childrenʼs sports activities, teaching professional skills, small study groups and craft groups.
- Be a part of the long historical support of mission work from Wales to West Africa
- Be hosted by BMS long-term personnel: Andy & Ruth Cowie, Brad & Ruth Biddulph, and Sitongua & Lynne
We are looking for 8 people from across Wales to visit Labé (in Guinea).
Rev. Mark Thomas (President of the English Wing of the Baptist Union of Wales) will lead this exciting opportunity for a taste of mission.
- When? 6th – 20th May 2017.
- How much? You’ll need to raise about £1,000.
- The BUW is prepared to match fund contributions from the Associations or Churches, up to £250 per person, towards the cost of the visit.
- Prior to going, you’ll get full training from experienced BMS staff
If you are interested and want to know more, please contact Mrs Tricia Rogers at : firstname.lastname@example.org